Monday, October 31, 2011

Pinterest

I'm going crazy over a newly discovered site called pinterest. It's an online pinboard that allows you to "pin" your personal favorites and share with the online community. You can pick your favorite photos from fashion, to home decorating, to photography, food, weddings, and so many others to collate in your pinboard.

It's been a regular thing for me to sit in the computer for hours and check out other people's pinboards. It's a good source of inspiration if you are looking for a visual guide to help you with maybe planning a party, decorating your house, or just some photography ideas. It's funny that I don't have an account so I don't exactly know how you go about "pinning." I mean, managing a blog is already time-consuming so I'll just settle for this one.

See for yourrself and maybe you'll get hooked like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment