Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Runway Philippines

In between the walima preparations, setting up our clothing business and personal writing gigs, I am also jugging my duties as the over-all in charge of the TV show called Project Runway Philippines. I had to keep all pictures hidden for so long because of confidentiality issues but now that the program is finally airing, then I have the liberty to post all PRP related photos already.

I just want to say that of the 15 designers who made it to the competition, one is a Muslimah! Yay! I was so proud and surprised that a sister made it to the show because this is a first, and believe it or not, I had nothing to do with it. Insha Allah, her presence in the show breaks all stereotypes about Muslims and shows everybody that we too, know what being fashionable and stylish is all about - in a halal way.



With the designers
The cast with the show director

The 15 designers. Spot our sister!

Philippines' version of Heidi Klum - supermodel Tweetie de Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment